Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lately, I have become much more concerned with manners. I was very lucky and had parents who believed in common graces, however, it seems like most people don't. We had Tiffany's Table Manners for Teenagers and a very vintage version of Seventeen magazine's manners guide. My mother was very smart because I think she knew that I would immediately respond to anything related to that magnificent blue.



Free time on my hands leads to danger time for Sean. It also leads to unfortunate viewings of the
Tyra show as well, but at times, I use my time more productively, like torchuring Hunky Hunkerton with plans for our "maybe" big day. However, the latest planning has not been for that kind of future--someday, Sean and I would love to live in a lovely northwest city and have our own shop where Ollie and our future little strawberries can hang out. Check out Arthur's Circus, in Australia, for inspiration:




They also do lovely photography--http://www.arthurscircus.com/

Now that Spring is slowly starting to make an appearance, all I want to do is dress up. I think I could look like a human crocus in this little getup, and that wouldn't be a bad thing. Oh, and by the way, how amazing are those shoes? If only Mr. McQueen had done those in his Target collection rather than a bunch of tee-shirts....

Tod's at ShopStyle

No comments: